Most wafer type butterfly valves are engineered with four holes that align with the connected pipeline.
Butterfly Valve Wafer Type
The wafer body is placed between pipe flanges, and the flange bolts surround the valve body. A wafer-type butterfly valve is easy to install but it cannot be used as an isolation valve.
Advantages of Butterfly Valve Wafer Type
- Small and lightweight, easy to disassemble and maintain, and can be installed in any position.
- The structure is simple and compact, and the 900-turn opening and closing is quick.
- Small operating torque, labor-saving and lightweight.
- The flow characteristics tend to be straight, and the adjustment performance is good.
- The number of opening and closing tests is up to tens of thousands, and the service life is long.
- To achieve complete sealing, the gas test leakage is zero.
- Choose different parts and materials, which can be applied to a variety of media.
Applications of Butterfly Valve Wafer Type
- Heating,ventilating and air conditioning systems
- Water treatment and distributing systems
- Mining industry
- Shipbuilding and drilling plant
- Food and chemistry industries
- Fire extinguisher systems
- Water, sea water, dust, gas, wastewater and air
- Oil & Gas industry
For more information about butterfly valve wafer type and selecting the right part for your needs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org