For decades, ZECO Valve are one of the well-known Butterfly Valve Manufacturers all the way in Malaysia, We do cover all types of Butterfly valves in Malaysia. As a Butterfly Valve Supplier in Malaysia, We do also cover all types of Butterfly Valve Parts to meet the market needs. Please do have a look at our product range and feel free to contact us for any inquiries.
We have recently shipped a batch of butterfly valves to Malaysia. This customer has been working with us since early 2019. He often buys some butterfly valves for stock. The standard they needed was ANSI 150.
- Type: Wafer, Lug, Flange, Butt-weld
- Class : ANSI 150 / 300 / 600
- Working Temp : -100˚C ~ +650˚C
- Body Material : Carbon steel (A216 – WCB) / 316 Stainless steel (A351 – CF8M)
- Seat Material: SS316 / R-PTFE
Features of Butterfly Valve Malaysia
- Top plate double drilled to ISO 5211 and standard secondary bolt circle dimensions designed for directing mounting of a wide range of actuators, handles, and gears
- Heavy duty acetal bushing
- High-strength disc with hand-polished disc edge and hubs
- One piece stem with an internal Double D drive eliminates disc pins and screws
- Blowout-proof stem retention offers easy assembly and disassembly
- Bi-directional U-cup stem seal
- Heavy duty, one piece epoxy coated body with extended neck for 2” of insulation and locating holes
- Double molded O-rings provide upper and lower secondary seals
Application of Butterfly Valve Malaysia
Butterfly valves are widely used for throttling control, typically in applications with constant pressure drop or slow process circuits. They improve the throttling application provided by standard butterfly valves while providing excellent performance and more accurate flow control. In addition, they provide long–term forward bidirectional closing in control and switching applications.
Applicable medium: Oil and gas, Chemicals and petrochemicals, Pulp and paper, Water and wastewater, etc.