We, ZECO Valve have finished one package of ceramic knife gate valves for our customer. Our ceramic valves have solved the abrasion problem in the seating area, they used stainless steel knife gate valves before. Our ceramic knife gate valves have extended the working life much longer.
Product Details of Ceramic Knife Gate Valve
- Size: DN50-DN800
- Pressure: PN10 Max.
- Ceramic material: Aluminum Oxide, Zirconium Oxide, etc.
- Body material: ASTM A216 WCB, A351 CF8 or CF8M
- Disc material: SS 304 or SS 316 or 17-4Ph
Construction of Ceramic Knife Gate Valve
The body of the ceramic knife gate valves is stainless steel CF8 and the disc is also stainless steel CF8 with nitriding treatment to increase the hardness of the disc. The disc sealing ring and the body seat are made of high-performance engineering ceramic with an extreme hardness to overcome the harsh working condition with fly ash. The ceramic knife gate valves are equipped with a double-acting pneumatic actuator and limit switch. Our customers will equip the solenoid valves themselves.
Advantages of Ceramic Knife Gate Valve
- High strength
- The support and opening and closing parts of the ceramic gate valve are made of metal, and the sealing pair is a precision-machined structural ceramic. The flat contact sealing form is used to make a straight stroke movement, with large shearing force and high strength.
- Easy to maintain
- The ceramic gate valve adopts a three-stage structure, which is easy to install and disassemble. The internal cavity of the valve is designed with a purge function to prevent blockage.
- Good sealing
- The sealing of the ceramic gate valve adopts a spring-compensated self-sealing structure, which can maintain the sealing performance for a long time.
- High-cost performance
- The ceramic gate valve has better performance than ordinary gate valves under dry powder conveying conditions without corrosion and cleanliness requirements, and its price is close to that of ordinary gate valves, with high-cost performance.
Applications of Ceramic Knife Gate Valve
|Ash removal system, feeding, fly ash transportation
|Mineral powder material transportation
|Other powder, dry powder conveying conditions without corrosion and cleanliness requirements
Now ZECO mainly supplies two different ceramic materials for check valves, one is Alumina (Al2O3), and the other is Zirconia (ZrO2).
|Fracture Toughness （MPa)
|Compressive Strength 20C (MPa)
|Thermo Shock Resistance (C )
Ten articles before and after