2 Ball Valves are simple to use, you move the handle by a quarter of a turn to open or close the valve.
Types of Ball Valve 2 inch by material
- Brass Ball Valve: Typically used on drinking water and water pipelines.
- Bronze Ball Valve: Usually used in seawater or in water pipelines where longevity and corrosion are required.
- Stainless Steel Ball Valve: Can be divided into cast stainless steel and forged stainless steel, commonly used in slightly corrosive media conditions.
- Forged Ball Valve: Usually too high a pressure in the pipe and a more secure forging material.
- Cast Ball Valve: Typically lower material costs, material options are as versatile as forged materials.
Applications of 2 inch Ball Valves
2 inch ball valves are available in various sizes to meet a range of applications. They feature a manual hand lever and can be made from brass, stainless steel and plastic. Ball values are popular as they are reliable and durable and still close securely over long periods making them suitable for shutoff and control applications.
- Applications include:
- Heating systems
- Water treatment
- Gas flow control
- Liquid flow control
Dimensions & Weight of 2 Inch Ball Valve as Per API standard
|Pressure Rating||Bore||Face to Face Dimension(in mm)||Weight|